The Phoenix Eco Range
These modern, stylish, highly efficient, stoves are approved to burn wood in smoke free zones.
The Phoenix Eco range exceeds the Ecodesign Ready pass rate for ultra-low emissions. Using only the finest quality steel and the most innovative craftsmen and designers we’ve created an industry leading range of environmentally friendly stoves.
All our multifuel stoves can be used for Woodburning only, this is due to our riddling grates ability to form a true flat bed which allows a bed of ash to form.
The Phoenix range of multifuel stoves all feature the unique clean burn air wash system that keeps your glass clean at all times.
All freestanding models available with log store style base and suitable for a 12mm super imposed hearth.
Our passion for design and detail have helped Woodwarm create stoves which have Ultra-low emissions exceeding the Eco design 2022 ready scheme, making it a true environmental leader.
6kW Phoenix Fireblaze
As with all stoves, this contemporary 6kW stove is made with the finest quality steel and is handcrafted in Devon. This stove that combines ultra low emissions with exceptional controllability making it a true environmental leader.
- Suitable for use in smokeless areas.
- Exceptionally easy to light and control.
- Advanced clean burn air wash system that keeps the glass clear at all times.
- Cool touch stainless steel handle and controls.
- Handcrafted in Devon using only the finest quality steel.
- Full riddling grate and ashpan.
- Perfect for Woodburning only.
- Multifuel stove.
- Interchangeable top or rear flue.
- Suitable for 12mm superimposed hearth.
- 10-year guarantee (see product manual for full guarantee details.)
6kW Phoenix Fireblaze Eco Convector