The Island Family
The Island stove is available in three sizes, with an option of high legs or a store stand and in a choice of eight Charnwood Colours.
The Charnwood Island III is the largest stove in the Island collection.
Its majestic proportions make it ideal for larger rooms and open plan areas. Exuding a rated 12kW of heat, this is a stove that can take an incredible log length of over half a metre. The Island III offers a spectacular view of the fire – a true wide-screen experience.
Optional convection panels are also available. This stove may burn wood logs in smoke control areas if fitted with a smoke reduction kit.
- SIA Eco Design Ready model available
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Cool-to-touch handle for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- Smoke reducing kit available for DEFRA exemption for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth